Tuesday, February 22, 2011

it's sooo cRaZy

So what are some people thinking. (ok, so i've been one of these people before too) But why do we expect obedience when we are disobedient? All God wants is our obedience, but yet we refuse to give it to Him. We might give Him partial obedience, but do we give Him complete obedience? Do we surrender in all areas of our lives? Including the places people can't see?  So why then are we surprised when we are met with disobedience from our children or people under our authority?  I've found that the days I am completely obedient my daughters are more obedient to me. 

I guess this kinda ties a bunch of my blogs together. obedience, parenting, and craziness. It's crazy to think that when we bisobey God that we will receive obedience. Especially as a parent.  I love my daughters more than any other people in the world. I miss them the nights they don't spend at my house. I expect them to obey me. Just as God, my Father, expects me to obey Him. I'm not saying if your kids aren't listening it's because you are being disobedient to God. But you'd be crazy not to think it has an effect if you aren't being obedient.

So I'll leave you with this. Obedience is as a obedience does.

PS. if you like my new layout you can thank my sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment