Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crazy

Crazy- the word brings so many thoughts to my mind. From pranks in college, my boy dan, my daughters, my brother in law Jj. Anna used to always tell Jj he was crazy. It was hilarious. There are a lot of definitions for the word crazy. I know people who have done crazy things. Ok so I've done a lot of crazy things. One thing that is kinda crazy. I drove to Niagara Falls in the middle of winter in my camaro with a friend just to go. It was a daytrip. My car was searched at the border and I had to go in and wait to be talked to inside and who is in their but two of the guys from nsync. It was weird but that's way off topic.

So someone said to me the other day "the great ones are crazies like us". Yeah, I definitely consider myself crazy, and if you ever see my siblings and I all together you will definitely understand, or if you see my mom try to play guesstures. Good times. But again I digress.

So here is my point. As a "crazy" I'm in good company. I have enough crazy people without your bringing another one here. Keep him away from my palace!” http://bible.us/1Sam21.15.CEV This was said about King David someone who was called a man after Gods heart. When Jesus’ family heard what he was doing, they thought he was crazy and went to get him under control. http://bible.us/Mark3.21.CEV it's funny that a lot of the leaders in the Bible are called crazy. So yeah I'm happy to be a crazy.

Confessions of a crazy man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment