Friday, January 28, 2011

Snowfall

Well to be a little more specific snowflakes. I was out in the woods today. Walking through snow up to my knees. It was nuts, but awesome. I was sitting on a log and watching the snow come down when a snowflake came down and landed on my jacket collar. I looked at it and it was one of the most perfect and beautiful things I have ever seen. It was amazing. To see all the little designs of each flake. I have never seen snowflakes so perfect in all my life. I just sat there marveling at each one as they continued to land on me. Beatiful does not begin to describe what they looked like. How intricate each one was.

It made me think about how awesome God is. How He made each snowflake so intricately beautiful. And if He created those snowflakes so beautifully and they would only last a few moments on my jacket, how much more beautiful ad intricate has God created each one of us. He knows us by name. Knows how many hairs are on our heads. How much more God has put into creating us than He put into a single snowflake. We are each so much more beautiful!! God is amazing and His love is so much more than enough for me. My cup is definitely overflowing right now, and I pray that it never ends.

Confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment