Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I always wondered....

Growing up there were a lot of things I wondered about. For instance, why am I so much better looking than my three siblings? Hahaha jk. But seriously I always wondered why my grandma and grandpa Scharadin would wake up so early in the morning to read their Bibles. They would be up at 6 or earlier sitting out at the dining room table, at our house or in their chairs at their house. It always amazed me and until recently I didn't understand.

For me early morning is the time of the day when I am most awake. I read a few chapters in the Word and then spend some time worshipping either in song or prayer. It has completely changed my life. Now I'm not saying I get up crazy early every morning. But when I do I can feel a difference in how my days go. I get more accomplished. I think the other part is because I'm giving God the best of me. The firstfruits (kjv) if you will. And by giving God my best He gives me His best. It's awesome. God has truly blessed me over the last few months and I can't wait to see what He has next.

Ramblings....

No comments:

Post a Comment